Gurdwara Chaubara Sahib | Historical Gurudwara’s in Amritsar
Guru Arjan Dev was born here in 1563. This was the family home of Guru Amar Das who founded the town of Goindwal and settled down here upon becoming Guru on the advice of Guru Amar Das. In this same house Guru Ram Das was installed as Guru in 1574. Guru Amar Das left this world here in 1574 and Guru Ram Das left this world here in 1581.
Gurdwara Chaubara Sahib is situated in the Goindwal Sahib City in Taran Taaran Distt. Gurudwara Sahib is situated near to the GURUDWARA SHRI BAOLI SAHIB SHRI GOINDWAL SAHIB. At this place following are the Historical Events had taken place.
- Residence of SHRI GURU AMAR DAS JI. Here GURU SAHIB blessed Bibi Bhani ji that GUR GADI will remain in SODHI WANS.
- SHRI KILI SAHIB. GURU AMAR DAS used hold the KILI SAHIB to stand, as GURU SAHIB was of very old Age.
- GURU AMAR DAS JI Blessed GURU RAMDAS ji with GURGADI here.
- Jyoti Jot Asthaan of SHRI GURU AMARDAS JI and GURU RAMDAS JI.
- Birth place of SHRI GURU ARJAN DEV JI.
- Tham Sahib, where GURU ARJAN DEV JI used to play in childhood. Also Bibi Bhani ji Used to Prepare Langar here.
- PALKI SAHIB of SHRI GURU ARJAN DEV JI. In this Palki Sahib GURU SAHIB CARRIED SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB (COMPILATION OF BANI OF FIRST FOUR GURU SAHIBS) to SHRI HARIMADIR SAHIB.
- Sacred Hairs And Chola Sahib of SHRI GURU AMAR DAS JI.
- SHRI GURU ARJAN DEV JI came here to Baba Mohan das to pick SANCHIAA SAHIBS